Updated: Jan 5
Here are cooking instruction to best enjoy your crab cakes and any of our cakes:
1. Pre-heat your oven to broil, do not bake.
2. Place your crab cakes on a baking sheet on a piece of aluminum foil.
3. There is no need to add any oil or butter.
4. Once the oven has been heated to broil, place the baking sheet 5 to 6 inches from the broiler
5. Allow crab cakes to brown for 5 to 7 minutes, no turning necessary.
6. Remove from oven and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Serve with a lemon wege, avocado slices and a fresh salad on the side.
Pro tip: The crayfish cakes are great with angel hair pasta 🍝